Ever heard the saying that those who fail to plan, plan to fail? I don't know who coined the phrase but it sure seems quite logical to me, with regard to life in general as well as weight loss. It explains why you need to have a weight loss plan to succeed at getting rid of the excess pounds that you are carrying around with you.
Here is the plan that some use...I'll pop a diet pill and get rid of the weight or I'll try this "here today, gone tomorrow" diet and see if it works for me. Most are usually looking for the quick fix that doesn't require much effort on their part. Is this you? You have to be real with yourself and determine if you really want to lose the weight and then once you've committed yourself to the task you need to come up with your weight loss plan to proceed...and succeed.
Typically when Summer is approaching people, especially women, become more focused on losing some pounds and that is fine, except, don't you think it would be much better if you had a weight loss plan that would help you to drop the pounds and keep them off permanently?
I can give you a few pointers here for losing weight and they all are about making lifestyle changes. If you continue to do what you've always done, you're going to get the same results. Yet another phrase that someone came up with that makes perfect sense.
So are you committed to making some changes in order to lose weight and keep it off?
Here are a few tips to starting your weight loss plan;
1. Limit your intake of fatty foods, fried foods especially.
2. Integrate some daily exercise into your routine, even if only a 1/2 hour walk. Easy tip to help with this is to park your car further away from stores when you do your shopping. This helps especially if you cannot dedicate an entire 1/2 hour to walking.
3. Drink more ice cold water. Recent reports show that it helps flush away pounds.
4. Ever considered doing a colon cleanse? There are many simple colon cleanses available that can help you shed some pounds. This could potentially improve your overall health as well.
5. Make sure that you stop eating a couple hours before bedtime. This is simple to do, yet so effective.
6. Limit your intake of sugary foods as well.
It is beyond the scope of this article to give you a complete weight loss plan so I recommend that you look into the many excellent weight loss guides in the marketplace and read the information that they share with you. Many have had incredible results for others in your situation and can, no doubt, do the same for you.